Advertised on 10-11-08.
Application deadline on 9-12-08.
PT. Serasi Autoraya adalah perusahaan penyedia jasa solusi trasportasi terintegrasi. Di bawah naungan Astra International kami tumbuh dan berkembang bersama pelanggan.
Kini kami melayani lebih dari 1.500 pelanggan dari segmen korporat maupun retail. Kami memiliki 32 cabang dan 36 outlet yang tersebar di seluruh wilayah nusantara.
Sejalan dengan perkembangan bisnis, kami membutuhkan individu-individu yang dinamis dan berkualitas untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut:
Environment Health And Safety Administrator
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
Advertised: 10-11-08 | Closing Date: 9-12-08
The American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross.org/tsunamirelief
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in Banda Aceh, Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in Aceh province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
The American Red Cross seeks dynamic individuals to fill the :
(Aceh – Banda Aceh)
- Work towards the achievement of American Red Cross goals in the country/region of operation through effective managerial, lateral relations and teamwork.
- Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountabilities
- Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensures good information flow among all American Red Cross programs.
- Conduct field assessment on hygiene practices of the community at initial stage of project and for monitoring purposes through relevant methods
- Working closely in particular with engineering colleagues to strengthen, hygiene promotion component of American Red Cross water and sanitation interventions ensuring that the approaches and methodologies used are targeted in a timely and appropriate way to take account of the priority of the health risks and the varied needs of men, women and children in the affected communities
- Ensure that where possible an empowering approach to working with communities is employed rather than an approach that relies solely on message based methodologies. This will be based on the principle of entitlements, with promotional work involving awareness of beneficiary rights regarding aid
- Take into account at all times American Red Cross gender policy and ensure as much as possible that representatives of all sectors of the community are consulted and involved in program planning and delivery
- Take lead in PHAST training and managing small teams of volunteers and VWSC. This may involve planning work schedules, field based mentoring and supervision and carrying out performance appraisals
- Promote and facilitate the community to form VWSC, formulate VWS agreement and translate it into action plan
- Prepare with VWSC setting up simple management of fund, water facilities maintenance and active campaign for hygiene practices through using local resources
- Participate in PHAST training and other relevant training required for field implementation
- Active in contributing ideas and initiative to improve hygiene promotion techniques
- Present regular written reports on progress against objectives as required by the line manager and ensure that a final report is completed on completion of the contract.
- Depending on the situation, the post holder may be assigned to perform other tasks as requested by the line manager. This job description may change depending on the needs of the program
Vacancy for “SAFETY OFFICER ” November 05, 2008
- Degree min. D3 / S1 (Majoring Occupational Health & Safety / K3 / Environ.)
- Male, age maximum 30 years old
- Good analytical, communication and negotiable skill
- Innovative, hard working and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with safety management system (OHSAS 18001, SMK3) and have minimum 1 year experience in Safety Area
- Excellent in English (oral & written) & willing to work overtime
- Must be able to provide training and develop safety procedure
- Have strong analythical troubleshooting of safety problem
If you meet the above qualification, please send your CV (in MS-Word format) within 1 week to : email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: 29-10-08 | Closing Date: 28-11-08
….. URGENTLY REQUIRED …..
We are the leading automotive parts manufacture in Gresik are currently seeking highly qualified and result oriented persons with long term career objective to support our growth and to be part of our winning team.
(Jawa Timur – Gresik)
Advertised: 30-10-08 | Closing Date: 28-11-08
Berkembang Bersama Sinarmas Group
Kami perusahaan yang tergabung dalam Sinarmas Developer & Real Estate, mengajak Anda untuk bergabung dan berkembang bersama kami, sebagai :
(Jakarta Raya – Plaza BII)
PT Menara Terus Makmur
Kami Perusahaan Manufaktur dengan produk utama Forging Parts,
Kickstater, Jack dan Tools dan berdomisili Di Cikarang, Jawa Barat
mengajak anda untuk Bergabung dengan tim kami sebagai :
Environment Health and Safety Staff(Jakarta Raya – Bekasi)