Job Vacancy “Environmental Supervisor”
Advertised:23-10-08 | Closing Date:21-11-08
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
- The responsibilities would involve coordinating a team of Operational/Project HSE personnel to effectively implement & monitor performance against company’s HSE Management System requirements as well as reporting to senior management on performance.
- Review & update Project HSE Plans, Procedures, conduct HSE Audits and lead in internal incident investigations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in the OHS and or Environmental field.
- Having experience minimum 5 years working in Health Safety & Environmental experience within mining, construction or heavy industry.
- Preferably in Senior level as Superintendent or equivalent.
- Possess good working knowledge & experience in developing, implementing & managing HSE Management Systems in compliance with Corporate & International Standards (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 requirements).
- Good computer literacy.
- Experienced working on major projects with major clients.
- Excellent English – verbal, writing and speaking.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Balikpapan.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to:
No comments yet.