Advertised: 27-11-08 | Closing Date: 26-12-08
Orly Executive Search & Recruitment Consultant was founded when two former executive search consultants from two international firms collaborated and initiated Orly. Coming from such strong expertise, experience, and knowledge, Orly does not only provide executive search and recruitment service but is ready to offer you more than you expect.
Our Client, an American Multinational Company currently seeking high level of professional to be designated as:
- Responsible for developing a sustainable safety culture to corporate Safety Resourcesâ€™ clients using a wide range of safety consulting/training offerings. This involves a series of non-routine, complex consulting/training offerings, integrating safety with the client’s culture, assessing client needs, then creatively and flexibly adapting the corporate knowledge into consultative solutions, which inspire confidence and demand for additional services
- Retired and semi-retired professional is encouraged to apply
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher, with minimum 10 years operations experience in process plants; Management or Leadership experience preferred for Senior Consultants (e.g. plant manager)
- Ability to build/develop trusting relationship with clients leadership teams
- Effective communication/presentation skills
- Understanding of and experience in facilitating business process change and change management
- Prefer specialized knowledge in industries such as oil & gas, coal mining, engineering, chemical & petrochemical, construction, shipping, cement and steel industries
Additional Information: Extensive travel time required.
Qualified Candidates should apply in confidence to:
No comments yet.