Seeking for ESH manager based in Semarang
Post date : 17 April 2009
We are Semarang employing about 3,000 workers. Currently we are looking for a capable ESH specialist that could upgrade our and bring ESH awareness to new height. in
· To establish and maintain ESH that complys with local regulation and international standard.
· To organize, plan and conduct ESH audit, training and improvement programs in the Factory.
· Organize a strong ESH team that covers all areas of the Factory and could identify hazards and evaluate risks.
· Create effective ESH improvement programs.
· Organize and schedule ESH training for all employees.
· Develope systems and procedures for all ESH aspects.
· Analyse ESH program result and make neccessary adjustments for better result.
· Maintain good documentation of all ESH data and events.
· Conduct ESH audit regularly and coordinate improvement actions with related departments.
· Communicate with corporates, government & external parties regarding EHS subjects.
· Execute any other ESH and Corporate Responsibility related works assigned by Top Management.
1. or equivalent in Health & Safety subject.
2. At least 5 (three) years working experience in Environment, Health and Safety position.
3. Good knowledge on and ESH management system.
4. Good at communicating with people.
5. Able to work independently or in team work
6. Fluent in English and Computer apllications
7. Holding Certificate (Ahli K3) is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment with current & expected salary and recent photograph via email to : akaruna@ptmorich. com
No comments yet.